Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Emptiness

This is a new feeling.
He walks by and I am filled with sadness.
Like I am about to burst with this grief.
Is this what they call emptiness?

I am not feeling empty.
This is choking me.
It's got me by the throat.
Squeezing my lungs and heart.

Have they all got it wrong?
I am all alone. So alone.
But the tears refuse to fall.
And the pain grips me fiercely.
I cannot see.
I cannot speak.
I am dying inside.
And there is this song in my head.
Only silence outside.

But I smiled at him.
As he passed me by.
He did not glance at me at all.
I guess I am dead after all.

11 comments:

  1. Love your writing, can actually feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi. After so long. Write more. Write often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say "hello, you are beautiful."

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is actually sad. I hope it's just a random muse and not the reflection of a beauty's life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don’t skills ought to I provide you with thanks! i'm altogether shocked by your article. You saved my time. Thanks 1,000,000 for sharing this text.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome work.Just wished to drop a comment and say i'm new your journal and adore what i'm reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice post. I merely stumbled upon your journal and wished to mention that I even have extremely enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. finally I’ll be subscribing on your feed and that i am hoping you write once more terribly soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very attention-grabbing diary. lots of blogs I see recently do not extremely give something that attract others, however i am most positively fascinated by this one. simply thought that i'd post and allow you to apprehend.

    ReplyDelete