Saturday, April 27, 2013

Don't.

Source: Internet

No.
Don't go making me weak at the knees.
Your eyes say things I can't let my ears hear yet.
Your wild kisses make me fly.
I am in danger of falling.
Falling deep.

No.
I am not afraid of loving.
I am afraid to be blue.
Alone after knowing your warmth.
Call me a butterfly.

Yes.
You make me dizzy and sway.
Don't make me change my mind.
I know how to make you melt.
Like you know how to make me shiver.

Yes.
Let's keep it intense. You and me.
Warm and sweet.
But.
Don't make me fall.
Let's grow with love.
With friendship and golden companionship.
In the end, only kindness matters.

7 comments:

  1. first single from the new album?
    how come i havent got a demo yet?

    fly ase butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      Single hi banai tha khi bo de :)
      Coming soon.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the one I was talking about. I really connected to every word. Loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sonam,
      Thanks for stopping by. Super glad you enjoyed it.
      Sometimes, a line can change your life :)
      Take care.

      Delete
  4. awesome once again.... Keeep d pen flowing!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete